Organic Gardening at its Best Gardening Organic: Reasons For Going Organic

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Reasons For Going Organic

I have 3 young children and I was very worried about the chemicals that were being put into our food and the effects the "e numbers" where having on our older child, so we started to research for Gardening Organic.
Even if you don't grow vegatables and keep your garden purely for flowers I decided it would be best not to spray my roses every month witha toxic chemical and to stop dropping slug pelets all around my plants which where a danger to pets and my crawling daughter. All in all it made sense to convert over to a clean organic life style.
I hope to put all the interesting information together as a reference for Organic methods.

No comments:

 
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

I heart FeedBurner

Add gardening Organic to Newsburst from CNET News.com